Now you can get Pixel Fodder for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Pixel Fodder for PC and Laptop from LapPCDownloads.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Pixel Fodder for PC and Laptop right away.
Pixel Fodder for PC Features and Description:
WARNING: this game in development!
Pixel Fodder is a old school platformer with a fully destructible world, a large choise of characters, incredible dynamics and gigaliters of 8-bit meat. Use all power of the pixels to defeat the bad guys and restore justice in this world! Fight for infantry, scientists, movie stars, knights, zombies, internet memes!
Create your own adventures in the map editor, find out the whole story of Pixel Fodder Heroes campaign mode.
|Last Updated:||23 Apr 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Pixel Fodder for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Pixel Fodder” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Pixel Fodder appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Pixel Fodder for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Pixel Fodder APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.