Now you can get Pony Racing 3D for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Pony Racing 3D for PC and Laptop from LapPCDownloads.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Pony Racing 3D for PC and Laptop right away.
Pony Racing 3D for PC Features and Description:
Run and dash as fast as you can in Pony Racing 3D 2017 which is one of the most popular running games on mobile.
Your cute little pony can run, jump and dash. Keep running and jump over logs and pretty animals, collect coins and slide down fun slides.
This free game has been played millions of times on the internet and is a runner game for boys and girls of all ages.
★ Unlock the magical Unicorn
★ Play as 8 different horses and ponies
★ Collect Coins and get gems to upgrade
★ Open prizes for exclusive rewards
We are sure you will enjoy working your way up the magical rainbow pony!
Method#1: Download Pony Racing 3D for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Pony Racing 3D” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Pony Racing 3D appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Pony Racing 3D for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Pony Racing 3D APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.